Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This is NOT younique fiber lash mascara.

Hey Guys! 
I don't like to make another company look bad and this isn't what this blog is about. I actually have the Younique Fiber Lash Mascara and I liked it for a while but to be honest the fibers got everywhere and the two step having to go back and forth applying it wasn't really ideal for me. It still looks great and like I said I did like it but its definitely not an every day mascara for me. 

Then I found a ONE STEP.. YES ONE STEP mascara that gives the dramatic length without the fibers going all over the place and its just a simple concept. This one is from beauticontrol and I'm in love with it.  (left eye 4 coats dramatic lash. Right eye 4 coats of an expensive named brand mascara)

If you are a one step person like me that just likes to put your make up on and go you can contact me at vwatsonyt@gmail.com if you are interested in testing this one out. 

If you order by Thursday 2/19/2015 Ill pay the shipping cost which will bring you from $35 to $29 

I'm a false lash person but its not realistic to wear fake lashes every day so having a mascara that opens my eyes, and gives me long lashes in one simple sept is everything during the week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment