Sunday, April 20, 2014

My April Favorites

Hey everyone,

Like I mentioned before I want to start blogging more to stay interacted with you guys on a regular bases. you can come here for meal ideas, fashion fun and just if you want to get to know me on a deeper level.

this moth I've acquired some new favorite items that I wanted to share.

first this Bvlgari Perfume Is so amazing.
I was never that into scents until more recently.
you can find it here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JL80RU/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000JL80RU&linkCode=as2&tag=vanewats-20


This face mask blew my mind by Glam glow, my blackheads were gone after the first use and I am very impressed and it was worth every penny. Ill do a actual youtube review on this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GYVMAS/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B009GYVMAS&linkCode=as2&tag=vanewats-20
These are my two new favorite things for the month of april ;) hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment