Wednesday, May 28, 2014

How to Lose 5-8lbs in 3 days!


I know a lot of people celebrated Memorial Day weekend out partying, eating a ton of good food and drinking. Which naturally results in ending the weekend a little more bloated or bigger than they started it. 
For me this top picture was right before leaving to vegas (forgive the messy background I was backing and unorganized) I know I'd come home with a few extra pounds.  This next picture is a 6 pound difference and as you can see I look really bloated. 
So what did I do to reduce the weight and get back to where I first started.
Upon getting home the first thing I did was pick up a gallon of water and I drank it. If you get home late like I mentioned in my youtube video (that will be live at 5pm California time today) drink at least half of the gallon. 
I also chugged 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar in water before bed. 
and then had a cup of oolong tea. 
and woke up a little less swollen 
Along with those things above there are a couple more things you can do to help you shed those pounds. 

Cranberry Juice.. No I'm not talking about ocean spray. I'm talking about real unsweetened cranberry juice. Put about 3 oz of cranberry juice in a 20-50 ounce water bottle and drink that through out the day. It filters the kidneys and reduces swelling and also is great for your urinary tracts and helps release the water weight. I've done this for years and it works like a charm. (cant believe I forgot to mention it in the video)

If you have a sweat belt sleep in it for one or two nights. Sweat while you sleep and release some more excess water. 

Eat foods like cucumber, berries and asparagus to also help with the water weight. 

I've lost up to 10 pounds of water in 3 days before. give this a try and use your own judgment to see if its right for you. This isnt a crash diet just some things to add right when you get home from your vacation to detox you and get rid of some unwanted swelling and pounds. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa, I sended you a hidden Facebook message. plz check it. I missed you btw

    and also inbox youtube

    ReplyDelete