Saturday, May 3, 2014

Progress & Experimenting

PThe first part of this post is recent progress which I'll do a video on. Left was about two months ago and the right was this morning. I can finally see and feel changes which feels good and keeps me motivated to reach my goal. Which is still about 15-20lb from where I am
Today! 

With that vein said I've been feeling a huge lack of energy for some reason. I'm not sure if it's because I wake up so early or there is a nutrient in my diet that I'm not getting. So I did some research on bee pollen and it's not only anti viral/bacterial it's suppose to help with a number of thing a and boosting energy is one of them. Today was the first day I experimented adding it ontop of my chicken with tomatoes and it's pretty good! I'm all for a natural form of energy so I'll update you guys once a week or two has gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment