Sunday, June 14, 2015

SlimDownSeries: Essentials

Here are some links to things I find are needed to jump start and follow along with me. 
I have purchased all of these Items myself and feel that they work best for me. 
so far I love my new scale and ill be giving you guys my first weigh in next week. 

Essentials

Number 1. Reliable scale. Body fat on a scale isn't always accurate so I wouldn't worry too much about that. but having a scale that will give you consistent readings is important and not change based on how you lean or stand. 

Match green tea or oolong tea. I've mentioned this plenty of times that I noticed a big difference while drinking tea. Helps speed up the metabolism and release fat from the body.
Monkey picked oolong is sold at teavana stores if you have on near you. 


Matcha green tea is also sold at teavana stores if you have one near you.
Matcha green tea has vitamin C, A, K, E b12 and b12 complex. the number one part of the body it helps burn fat from in the stomach.


Regular Green tea

Water container. I always use BPA free if I am not using a water bottle. This is easier to refill. 

This is just the start. 
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or professional. I share my experiences and knowledge I have gained through my own personal trial and error. I like these things and keep them in my day to day life. I am just here to share with those who are looking for something new.

can't wait to share more. xo 

vanessa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment