Thursday, June 25, 2015

Slim down series: veggies soup!

This is my favorite way to kick start my diet. Still giving my body food and making my stomach less puffy. This works for me and I'm just sharing what I like to do. Please check with your doctor before starting any new diet plan.

Veggie soup!
Ingredients 
Celery- half stock 
Carrots- half bag organic carrots about 4-5 carrots peeled 
Zucchini- 2 chopped 
Half yellow onion 
-coconut oil (table spoon at bottom of pan)
Himalayan pink salt to taste 
Pepper to taste and Cheyanne pepper to taste.
Low sodium organic vegetable brother 2 cartons (shown in video) 

Chop up all ingredients and let heat up on low in the pan as you chop. I find it adds more flavor to the soup. 
Add some of your salt and pepper 
Then add 2 cartons of your vegetable broth 
Bring to a light boil and you are done!!!

Cooks for about 30-40 min depending how did you like your veggies.

I like to add lemon to my soup per serving.
This amount typically last me 3 days. 

I like to have in addition to a light salad.
But on "detox days" I just have two bowls lunch and dinner. Feel free to add chicken or any other veggies you like. 

Hope you enjoy. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment